|All Rights Reserved.
The content on this website is not public domain.
Please do not download or copy our graphics.
To start the process of being placed on a waiting list for any of the below Upcoming Litters please
fill out our Questionnaire .
|Finding a reputable breeder is a crucial step in bringing in a new member of your family and
if you follow some simple guidelines.
Click here for a great guideline to help you in your search.
|We have the following Litters planned for 2019
|If you are looking for general information on how we raise our litters Click Here.
If you are looking for information on our Extensive Health and Genetic guarantee click here.
|To begin the process of adopting one of our Lynneville puppies please start by filling out our
Fill out our Questionnaire for more information.
|Our Upcoming Litter Plans are as follows these are the approx time the
puppies will arrive.
In October of 2019 we have Plans for an All Black Litter to arrive
We are planning a Chocolate and Black Litter to arrive January of 2020 out of Mia and Gunner
We are planning a Black and Yellow English Litter to arrive in July 2019 out of Colt and Nami (Waiting List is Full)
We are planning an all Chocolate Litter to arrive in August of 2019 out of CeeVee and Chewy (Waiting List is Full)
In November of 2019 an All Yellow Litter that will range from lighter Yellows to Fox Red's out of Shelly (Waiting List is Full)
|Click Here for: Our Lineage
How our lines have matured over the years
|What you get when you bring home a Lynneville Puppy :
• A English Labrador Puppy that has been produced from OFA Cleared Parentage, and that has also been genetically
tested for EIC, CNM, PRA, Long-Coat Gene, and the Dilute Gene at a very minimum. On each of our dogs respective
pages you will notice that they have been tested for 7-10 DNA Tests to ensure that when we are putting a Sire and Dam
together we have ensured the healthiest of possible puppies.
• Weekly Educational Emails of Tips, Tricks, and Training ideas along with a weekly Update on each litter and their
mom. We also share all of this on our Lynneville FB Page for each litter.
• Our puppies are socialized A LOT. We also use the Puppy Culture Method of developing and stimulating them
mentally and physically starting at 7 days old and this continues through 8 weeks of age.
• The puppies begin Potty training at our home at 3-4 weeks of age, with pine shavings, so when they leave our home
at 8 weeks of age they are Potty Trained on Pine Shavings where you can easily transition them to Potty Training
outside. This method has worked very well for us and within 3-4 weeks in your home they are completely Potty
• A Genetic Guarantee which is available on our website here - http://www.lynnevillelabradors.com/Guarantee.html
• A Health Guarantee for the first 90 Days along with 90 Days of Pet Insurance through Pet Plan Pet insurance. https:
• Your Puppies are Microchipped shortly before leaving our home, and after they have been medically cleared by our
Veterinarian. We use the AKC Reunite Microchips and prepay the $17.50 Lifetime Registration Fee for you. Once you
and your puppy leave our home and your puppy has been medically cleared by your Veterinarian we register your
puppy online with AKC Reunite. We also provide you with a pamphlet and additional information that you can purchase
from AKC Reunite. https://www.akcreunite.org/
• And Last but not Least – Life Time Support from the day you leave our home till the day your puppy/dog passes over
the rainbow bridge.
We are now accepting Deposit's on the Below Upcoming Litters
The below planned Litters waiting Lists are FULL