|All Rights Reserved.
The content on this website is not public domain.
Please do not download or copy our graphics.
|Finding a reputable breeder is a crucial step in bringing
in a new member of your family and if you follow some
Click here for a great guideline to help you in your
|We have the following Litters planned for 2020
|If you are looking for general information on how we raise our litters Click Here.
If you are looking for information on our Extensive Health and Genetic guarantee click here.
To start the process of being placed on a waiting list for any of our Upcoming Litters please fill
out our Questionnaire .
* Once we receive your Questionaire we will send your details on our upcoming litters and
determine if you are a good match for the Lynneville Family and place you on an Upcoming
* Once the Dam of the litter you selected is confirmed pregnant we will reach out to you and
advise you of the litter details and determine if you are ready to place a deposit.
|Click Here for: Our Lineage
How our lines have matured over the years
|What do you get when you are purchasing a Puppy From Lynneville Labradors:
• A English Labrador Puppy that has been produced from OFA Cleared Parentage, that has also been genetically tested
for EIC, CNM, PRA, Long-Coat Gene, and the Dilute Gene at a very minimum. On each of our dogs respective pages
you will notice that they have been tested for 7-10 DNA Tests to ensure that when we are putting a Sire and Dam
together we have ensured the healthiest of possible puppies.
• Weekly Educational Emails of Tips, Tricks, and Training ideas along with A Weekly Update on the Puppies and their
mom. We also share all of this on our Lynneville FB Page for each litter.
• Our puppies are socialized A LOT. We also use the Puppy Puzzle Method of developing and stimulating them
mentally and physically starting at 7 days old and this continues through 8 weeks of age.
• The puppies begin Potty training at our home at 3-4 weeks of age so when they leave our home at 8 weeks of age
they are Potty Trained on Pine Shavings where you can easily transition them to Potty Training outside. This method
has worked very well for us and within 3-4 weeks in your home they are completely Potty Trained.
• A Genetic Guarantee which is available on our website here - http://www.lynnevillelabradors.com/Guarantee.html
• A Health Guarantee for the first 90 Days along with 90 Days of Pet Insurance through Pet Plan Pet insurance. https:
• Your Puppies are Microchipped shortly before leaving our home, and after they have been medically cleared by our
Veterinarian. We use the AKC Reunite Microchips and prepay the $17.50 Lifetime Registration Fee for you. Once you
and your puppy leave our home and your puppy has been medically cleared by your Veterinarian we register your
puppy online with AKC Reunite. We also provide you with a pamphlet and additional information that you can purchase
from AKC Reunite. https://www.akcreunite.org/
• And Last but not Least – Life Time Support from the day you leave our home till the day your puppy/dog passes
over the rainbow bridge.
|CAN CH Lynneville's Fat MAMA TKN "Mia" will be bred to Lynneville's Son of a Gun "Gunner" for a
Black and Chocolate English Litter arriving in Late Spring/Early Summer 2020.
Waiting list is Full
|CAN CH Lynneville's Last Promise FulFilled TKN "CeeVee" will be bred to CAN CH CaryHill's Blue Steel CGC, TDI for a
Black and Yellow English Litter.
Waiting List is Full
|CAN CH Lynneville's Southern Comfort "Whiskey" will be bred in July/August of 2020 to CAN CH CaryHill's Blue Steel
CGC, TDI for a Black and Yellow English Litter. Once we have confirmed the pregnancy we will begin taking deposits
on this litter.
|Lynneville's Gun Powder and Lead "Shelly" will be bred to RioRock's High Water Warning "Wade" in
April/May of 2020 for an All Yellow Litter due in June/July of 2020. Once we have confirmed the
pregnancy we will begin taking deposits on this litter.